New Price! Tucked away in Longwood on a large Corner Lot in a sought after Neighborhood, this home is a MUST SEE! Close in to Downtown Longwood, Shopping, Parks & all the Amenities of Central Florida! Entering your Home, the Living Space is inviting, filled, with Natural Light. Featuring a Split Bedroom Floor Plan, this home has 3 Bedrooms, Primary with Large Closet & Bath, an additional Full Bathroom & a large Bonus Room/Flex Room is located off the 3rd Bedroom. Perfect for an In Home Office, Playroom or additional Living Space! It doesn't stop there! The Living Rooms Double Doors open into a large AC Cooled Florida Room where you can enjoy the Florida Sun/Nights & the quiet Fenced Back Yard. The Front of the Home features a large, secluded & Private Patio for additional Entertaining & Living. The Interior also includes a Laundry/Utility Room, with additional Storage/Pantry for all your must haves & a 2 Car Garage! Recent Updates include a New Roof (2019), New AC Unit & Water Heater (2022) which means this home is READY FOR YOU. Nicely located & certainly loved. Schedule your tour TODAY!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad.
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting, Sidewalk. In County, Sidewalk, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price