PRICE REDUCTION!!! Welcome home to your own immaculate sparkling screened in pool home nestled in a cul-de-sac in desirable Markham Meadows. This spectacular over one acre, 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom home features 2 master bedrooms. separate office. wet bar, 3 wood burning fireplaces located in the family room, living room and one master bedroom. Home has all tile and hardwood throughout, and an oversized 3 car garage. Numerous updates were made including installation of solar panels for low monthly utility cost, remodeled master bathroom and 2 guest bathrooms, installed exterior pool bathroom, remodeled the outdoor kitchen, and replaced the patio, pool deck, and porch tiles. Home was painted interior and exterior in 2021, and had all new plumbing in 2020. A MUST SEE - GUEST/MOTHER-IN-LAW SUITE WITH KITCHENETTE, BATHROOM, WITH PRIVATE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR ENTRANCES. A great home for entertaining. A must see to appreciate.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
4,053 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Solar, Water Connected
Markham Woods Middle
Lake Mary High
- Disposal, Exhaust Fan
- Tile, Wood
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Frame, Block
- Pool Description
- In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen. Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price